Areas of Practice
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Business Structures
- Cross Border Tax
- Juris Doctor,
University of British Columbia
Peter A. Allard School of Law, 2016
- BBA Simon Fraser University
Beedie School of Business
(with Distinction, concentration in Finance), 2013
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Canadian Bar Association
- Family Business Association – Vancouver Island
- Victoria Bar Association
Rav Sidhu joined Dwyer Tax Law as an associate tax lawyer on December 1, 2017 after completing her articles.
- As a member of Pro Bono Students of Canada, UBC chapter, Rav was a project leader on the Woodlands School Project, reviewing cases of disabled residents for evidence of negligence or abuse. See Globe & Mail coverage.
- While at law school, Rav was a member of the Law Student Legal Assistance Program, the UBC Fashion Law Club and the Legal Education Outreach Program.
- While at law school, Rav marked undergraduate exams in commercial law at the UBC Sauder School of Business.
- During university, Rav completed semesters abroad at the University of Copenhagen (Denmark) and at Macquarie University, (Sydney, Australia).
- During her BBA studies, Rav was part of a business case team that competed against other teams from universities across Canada
- Teaching Assistant for five terms during her BBA studies
- taught Commercial Law
- taught Introduction to Human Resource Management.
- French: intermediate level of speaking, writing and reading through French immersion, completion of university level courses and the Explore program in 2015 at the Université de Montréal.
- Punjabi: Fluent in speaking with basic reading and writing skills.
- Rav has traveled to 33 countries and hopes to add to that number:
Austria, Australia, Belgium, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Czech Republic, Denmark, Fiji, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and United States of America.
- Rav enjoys photographing different landscapes.
- Her time in Copenhagen gave Rav a love of biking.
- Rav is passionate about fashion.
- Rav is a coffee and food connoisseur, enjoying new food recipes and unique coffee shops and restaurants.