Blair Dwyer welcomes Pamela Germann
Dwyer Tax Law is pleased to welcome Pamela M. Germann as a new associate. Formerly with the Vancouver office of a national law firm (Gowlings), Pamela moves to Victoria to pursue a tax, trust and estate planning practice. With an undergraduate degree in microbiology and immunology and a Juris Doctor in law, Pamela knows how to focus on the little details while keeping the big picture in mind. For more about Pamela, click here.
- Mineral Exploration Tax Credit Extended for Another Year
- Honorable Mention in National Survey of Top 5 Tax Boutiques
- January 15 Fix is Still in Play.
- Blair Dwyer welcomes Pamela Germann
- News Headlines Unfair to Red Cross
- Budget 2016: An Apple for the Teachers
- Budget 2016 and Kids’ Stuff
- Budget 2016 Update: New Anti-Avoidance Rules for Small Business Corporations
- Budget Update: Steady As She Goes For Small Businesses
- What Was Not In The Budget