Budget Update: Steady As She Goes For Small Businesses
Despite rumours to the contrary, the 2016 Federal Budget did not make any significant changes to the taxation treatment of active business corporations. In particular, professional business corporations (such as incorporated doctors) still qualify for the small business corporate rate. Learn more in our recent Tax Talk article by clicking here.
- Revised Income-Splitting Rules Released
- Welcome to Rav Sidhu
- Federal Economic Statement October 24
- Pipeline still possible?
- Government Not Proceeding with Capital Gains Exemption Limitations
- The Old are Young Again
- Major Tax Changes to Private Corporation Taxation
- Mineral Exploration Tax Credit Extended for Another Year
- Honorable Mention in National Survey of Top 5 Tax Boutiques
- January 15 Fix is Still in Play.