Welcome to Rav Sidhu
Rav Sidhu has completed her Professional Legal Training Course and joins Dwyer Tax Law as an associate tax lawyer. Rav took the lawyer’s oath of office on December 1 (2017) at the firm’s annual Christmas Party, followed by celebratory champagne all around.
We look forward to working with Rav on tax and estate planning matters.
- Revised Income-Splitting Rules Released
- Welcome to Rav Sidhu
- Federal Economic Statement October 24
- Pipeline still possible?
- Government Not Proceeding with Capital Gains Exemption Limitations
- The Old are Young Again
- Major Tax Changes to Private Corporation Taxation
- Mineral Exploration Tax Credit Extended for Another Year
- Honorable Mention in National Survey of Top 5 Tax Boutiques
- January 15 Fix is Still in Play.