Welcome to Rav Sidhu
Rav Sidhu has completed her Professional Legal Training Course and joins Dwyer Tax Law as an associate tax lawyer. Rav took the lawyer’s oath of office on December 1 (2017) at the firm’s annual Christmas Party, followed by celebratory champagne all around.
We look forward to working with Rav on tax and estate planning matters.
- 2018 Federal Budget Scheduled for February 27
- Family Members as Part-Time Workers
- Revised Income-Splitting Rules Released
- Welcome to Rav Sidhu
- Federal Economic Statement October 24
- Pipeline still possible?
- Government Not Proceeding with Capital Gains Exemption Limitations
- The Old are Young Again
- Major Tax Changes to Private Corporation Taxation
- Mineral Exploration Tax Credit Extended for Another Year