COVID-19 Status: Office Open
The office is open from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday to Friday.
We are working to keep face-to-face meetings to a minimum but will meet (with appropriate physical distancing measures in place) in order to sign and witness time-sensitive documents. The boardroom can accommodate up to two clients at a time. Please bring a mask with you. If you forget your mask, the office has a supply of single-use masks.
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!
- Matching Donations of up to $50,000!
- Capital Gains Splitting Still Possible