During the current pandemic, the office is open but hours will be irregular. Before coming to the office, please phone or email to confirm when the office will be open. In general, it is best to communicate by email or by telephone while physical distancing requirements are in place. Blair can be reached by email at Blair@ DwyerTaxLaw.com. Kathleen can be reached at Kathleen@DwyerTaxLaw.com.
We are working to keep face-to-face meetings to a minimum but will meet (with appropriate physical distancing measures in place) if that is necessary in order to sign and witness important and time-sensitive documents.
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!
- Matching Donations of up to $50,000!
- Capital Gains Splitting Still Possible