Welcome to New Staff Member Iulliia (Julia)
Dwyer Tax Law is pleased to welcome Iulliia (Julia) as the newest addition to the firm.
Iulliia comes to the firm from Dnipro, Ukraine. After Russia invaded Ukraine, Iulliia came to Canada with her daughter under the Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel program.
Iulliia has 20 years of experience working as a lawyer in Ukraine, a civil law system. She has lectured to law students and other legal professionals at the Alfred Nobel University (Dnipro) and at the Higher School of Advocacy (Ukrainian National Bar Association), was a member of the Medical Law Committee ((Ukrainian National Bar Association), and was the head of legal practice at Legis Aktio (Dnipro).
Iulliia she is not qualified to advise on British Columbia and Canadian law, but she has an inquiring mind and has already proven to be a great asset in the office.
- Top Tax Law Boutique
- Welcome to New Staff Member Iulliia (Julia)
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again