Just Under 90% of Goal Reached
Donors to ACT – Autism Community Training (“ACT”) contributed $44,958 during the 2018 fundraising drive. That was 89.9% of the $50,000 goal. Blair and Mary Ellen matched the donations, so the total amount raised was $89,916. These funds will be put to work supporting individuals who are on the autism spectrum.
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!
- Matching Donations of up to $50,000!
- Capital Gains Splitting Still Possible
- Vacation Closure: July 30 to August 6, 2018