Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
The January 2019 issue of Canadian Lawyer magazine lists the top 10 tax law boutiques in Canada. Dwyer Tax Law is once again in the Top Ten list. Thank you to all those that this firm has had the honor of serving.
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!
- Matching Donations of up to $50,000!
- Capital Gains Splitting Still Possible
- Vacation Closure: July 30 to August 6, 2018
- No Major Change to Taxation of Corporate Investment Income
- 2018 Federal Budget Scheduled for February 27
- Family Members as Part-Time Workers
- Revised Income-Splitting Rules Released