2015 Budget and Foreign Charities
The 2015 federal budget will make a technical change to tax rules that allow Canadians to donate to selected foreign charities. However, this has nothing to do with disaster relief in Nepal. To help earthquake victims in Nepal, donate to one of the many Canadian charities providing relief efforts. If you want to learn about the technical change to the foreign charity rules, click here.
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!