Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT - Autism Community Training!
ACT – Autism Community Training has received almost $24,000 in donations since Blair Dwyer and his wife, Mary Ellen Ross, announced that they would match up to $50,000 in donations made before Christmas Day, 2018.
Whether your motivation is to help members of the autism community, or to receive a year-end charitable donation receipt, or even if you just want to get back at Blair by forcing him to pony up the whole $50,000, there is still time to donate by clicking here.
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!