Autism’s Own Conference
On April 2, World Autism Awareness Day, Dwyer Tax Law was pleased to co-sponsor the annual conference of the Autism’s Own Journal. Autism’s Own is an on-line journal published by the University of Victoria. See http://journals.uvic.ca/index.php/autismsown.
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!