BEWARE: Recent wave of CRA Phone Scams
Scam artists posing as Canada Revenue Agency (“CRA”) officials over the phone have been very active recently. If someone claiming to work for the CRA calls you and tells you to pay outstanding back taxes or face immediately imprisonment, do not provide them with any banking information or money. Please read our recent Tax Talk article to learn more about this scam by clicking here.
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!
- Matching Donations of up to $50,000!