Budget Update: Steady As She Goes For Small Businesses
Despite rumours to the contrary, the 2016 Federal Budget did not make any significant changes to the taxation treatment of active business corporations. In particular, professional business corporations (such as incorporated doctors) still qualify for the small business corporate rate. Learn more in our recent Tax Talk article by clicking here.
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!