The Dwyer Tax Law curling team placed third in the Victoria Bar Association Annual Curling Bonspiel. With the help of two players born in Saskatchewan, we went undefeated through four games. Blair (who once visited Saskatchewan) put one right in the middle of the rings (in technical curling parlance, he drew to the button).
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!
- Matching Donations of up to $50,000!