Dwyer Tax Law Comments on Draft Federal Legislation
The Federal Government recently released draft legislative proposals to amend certain portions of the Income Tax Act relating to the taxation of certain trusts and estates. To learn more about the proposed changes, please read our recent Tax Talk articles (click here for Article 1 and click here for Article 2) . The Department of Finance requested comments on the draft legislation from tax and estate practitioners and Dwyer Tax Law rose to that challenge. Please review our letter and feel free to write one of your own. The deadline for submission is February 15, 2016.
You have our permission to echo any portion of our letter that you agree with!
- Top Tax Law Boutique
- Welcome to New Staff Member Iulliia (Julia)
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again