Federal Budget on April 21
It’s no longer a case of waiting for Godot. The federal budget will be presented on April 21, 2015. We don’t know yet whether it will be new shoes or resoled shoes. Once the budget is released, Dwyer Tax Law will present budget commentary here in the news part of the web page.
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!
- Matching Donations of up to $50,000!