Good News for Farmers & Fisherfolk
The 2015 federal Budget increases the capital gains exemption for Qualified Farm and Qualified Fishing Property to $1 million (from the previous $813,600). Learn more about the 2015 Budget changes in our new Tax Talk articles by clicking here.
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!
- Matching Donations of up to $50,000!