Good News for Tax Free Savings Accounts
The 2015 federal Budget increases the annual limit for Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs) from $5,500 to $10,000. Learn more about the recent changes to TFSAs in our recent Tax Talk article by clicking here.
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!