Make Loans to Lower Income Spouse to Save Tax
If your spouse earns more (or less!) than you, our recent Tax Talk article (click here) may help your family reduce its total tax bill. While it may sound a little odd, loans between spouses can save your family money. Check out our blog to learn about more.
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!