Buying or Selling a Business? Have your cake and eat it too
We often create unnecessary dichotomies when the middle ground yields a more satisfying result. When it comes to selling/buying a corporation, people commonly consider only one of two (opposing) options – sell/buy the shares or sell/buy the assets. Why not do both? With careful planning, a hybrid sale can produce a win-win for both the buyer and the seller. Learn more about hybrid sales in our Tax Talk article by clicking here.
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!