Tax and the Family Cabin
Blair spoke at a February 26 Pacific Business and Law Institute conference in Vancouver. He presented a paper (co-authored by Layli) on how to deal with family cottages when making estate plans. Read the article
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!
- Matching Donations of up to $50,000!