Tax Planning and the Family Home
Many Canadians know that they don’t have to pay tax if they sell their home and end up earning a profit. This is called the “principle residence exemption”. Learn more about the details of the principle residence exemption and how you can best use it to your advantage in our recent Tax Talk article by clicking here.
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!
- Matching Donations of up to $50,000!