The Family Tax Cut Credit
In 2014, the federal government introduced a family tax cut credit. This credit allows a couple with a child under 18 to split income in a tax efficient manner if they do some careful planning. Learn more about how to make graduated income tax rates work for you in our Tax Talk article by clicking here.
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!