The Government Wants to Know What You Think
The federal government is asking for comments about the criteria used to distinguish between active business income and investment income earned by corporations. Anyone who wishes to can submit comments by August 31, 2015 by email to email@example.com. Learn more in our Tax Talk article by clicking here.
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!