The Lifetime Capital Gains Exemption
All Canadian resident individuals (i.e. actual humans, not including corporations) have a lifetime capital gains tax exemption. This exemption applies only on the sale of certain types of qualifying assets. Learn more in our recent Tax Talk article by clicking here.
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!