Thinking of starting or selling your own business? Plan smart!
The Canadian government allows a life-time capital gains exemption for sales of shares of an active business corporation. If you are thinking of starting, structuring or selling your own business and want to take advantage of potential tax-free capital gains, learn more in our recent Tax Talk article by clicking here.
- No more new 1% income-splitting loans
- One percent loans are back
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!