Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT - Autism Community Training!
ACT – Autism Community Training has received almost $24,000 in donations since Blair Dwyer and his wife, Mary Ellen Ross, announced that they would match up to $50,000 in donations made before Christmas Day, 2018.
Whether your motivation is to help members of the autism community, or to receive a year-end charitable donation receipt, or even if you just want to get back at Blair by forcing him to pony up the whole $50,000, there is still time to donate by clicking here.
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!
- Matching Donations of up to $50,000!
- Capital Gains Splitting Still Possible
- Vacation Closure: July 30 to August 6, 2018
- No Major Change to Taxation of Corporate Investment Income
- 2018 Federal Budget Scheduled for February 27
- Family Members as Part-Time Workers