Folk'n Fiddle Festival 2019
Dwyer Tax Law is proud to be a sponsor of the inaugural Folk’ N Fiddle Festival. The festival runs from May 24 to June 1, with a full day of activities on June 1. Troy MacGillivray will give a demonstration of Cape Breton music at 3 PM on June 1 (Blair, being from Cape Breton, will be at this for sure). For the full schedule, click here.
- COVID-19 Status
- Proposed Disability Tax Credit Fee Limits
- Folk’n Fiddle Festival 2019
- Charitable Giving: Ebenezer Scrooge in a Taxable Canadian Context
- Budget Season is Upon Us
- Top Ten Tax Boutique Once Again
- Just under 90% of Goal Reached
- Almost Halfway to the $50,000 Goal for ACT – Autism Community Training!
- Matching Donations of up to $50,000!
- Capital Gains Splitting Still Possible