Honorable Mention in National Survey of Top 5 Tax Boutiques
Dwyer Tax Law is pleased to have been awarded one of five honorable mentions in a report listing the top five tax law boutiques in Canada. The report, based on a survey of lawyers and clients, was published in the January 2017 issue of Canadian Lawyer magazine (see pages 42-44).
“On behalf of the firm, I want to thank clients and supporters for this honor” said principal lawyer Blair Dwyer. “In recognition of the faith that others have placed in the firm, we will endeavour to continue to provide Vancouver Island and international clients with sage tax and estate planning advice.”
Mr. Dwyer had inadvertently let his subscription to Canadian Lawyer magazine lapse. As a result, he was not even aware that the survey was being conducted. “When Canadian Lawyer phoned me, I have to admit that I suspected at first that the call might be a prank. I was not at my most gracious in accepting this honour.”
- The Old are Young Again
- Major Tax Changes to Private Corporation Taxation
- Mineral Exploration Tax Credit Extended for Another Year
- Honorable Mention in National Survey of Top 5 Tax Boutiques
- January 15 Fix is Still in Play.
- News Headlines Unfair to Red Cross
- Budget 2016: An Apple for the Teachers
- Budget 2016 and Kids’ Stuff
- Budget 2016 Update: New Anti-Avoidance Rules for Small Business Corporations
- Budget Update: Steady As She Goes For Small Businesses